*Individual Golf Entry
As a valued Holman’s foundation supporter,
we would like to invite you to enter as a Individual, and consider a sponsorship for our annual golf fundraiser.
Join us for breakfast, lunch,
and a round of golf at the beautiful The
Canyon Club at Four Hills Golf Course in
Albuquerque, New Mexico, on Monday, June
4th, 2018. Net proceeds from this tournament
will be used to donate technology to autism
specific classrooms, retain our best teachers,
and fund a portion of the annual Symphony for
Autism and Olympians for Autism. ***Please see below for tournament details.***
DATE: June 4, 2018
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS MAY 11, 2018
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- 6:30am Registration, Breakfast & driving range
- 8:00am Shotgun Start
- 12:30pm Lunch, raffle drawings & awards
PLACE: Tanoan Country Club - Albuquerque, NM
ENTRY FEE: $250 per person (includes breakfast, lunch, drink tickets, golf cart, and driving range access) plus Mega Ticket. Mega Ticket entitles each player to:
- One "gimme" putt
- Entry into long drive & closest to pin contests
- Mercedes-Benz of Albuquerque hole-in-one contest
FORMAT: Tournament format is a 4-person Scramble, maximum score per hole is par. Teams with fewer than 4 players will be combined with others as necessary.
PROCEDURE: Each player will tee off from the white tees; the best shot is selected. All players will drop a ball within one club length from the best tee ball and each player will hit again. This process continues until the ball is holed out on the putting green. Only 1 score is recorded on the scorecard.
CANCELLATION/NO SHOW POLICY:
- If golf tournament is canceled due to weather, all proceeds will go to designated charity.
- If an individual can't attend, they may select and alternate to play in their place.
- Individual entries will be assigned to a team.
- Holman's Foundation for Autism is a tax exempt organization as described by Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code: EIN 46-4141464. Please consult your tax advisor to insure tax deductability of your donation. Please note, while sponsorships are tax-deductible, player fees are not.